Como parte da nossa estratégia de acrescentar valor através da integração vertical de processos, operamos com uma instalação portuária própria, convenientemente localizada na cidade de Zárate, província de Buenos Aires.
Las Palmas Port Terminal
- Located less than 100 kilometers from the Port of Buenos Aires and the main consumption center of the country (City of Buenos Aires and Greater Buenos Aires).
- Located less than 150 kilometers from the nearest border crossing to Uruguay. Dynamic services with Added Value.
- Strategic location that minimizes operating costs. Reduction of navigation times.
- A 144-hectare estate with a natural draft of 36 feet. Reduction of loading times and speed.
- 8 million tons of harvested cereal from the affluent area.
- Coordinated work comprising an extensive truck fleet, rail network, river barges and our own port facilities.
The Las Palmas port terminal offers clear competitive advantages for export transactions, placing our consumer goods in different countries, reducing times and rendering dynamic services.
Cinco Naciones Industrial Park
As part of our important future projects we are planning the development of an industrial plant next to the Las Palmas port terminal in order to consolidate an industrial hub, taking advantage of the distribution network in Argentina and the export capacity of our port terminal.